"Reason is always a kind of brute force; those who appeal to the head rather than the heart, however pallid and polite, are necessarily men of violence. We speak of 'touching' a man's heart, but we can do nothing to his head but hit it." --G.K. Chesterton

Monday, December 5, 2011

Inauguration Night in Coquitlam







Well, it's official. I'm now a Councillor in the City of Coquitlam. I'll write about the evening some more tomorrow. But, for starters, I wanted to share these photos on our website/blog (and not on Facebook), because a Web.1 site is easier for my parents and parents-in-law to visit.
The photos show me at the oath-taking ceremony with Judge Wood, and then some candid shots at the reception, including photos of Mary, my brothers and dad, my in-laws, and friends. A great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment