"Reason is always a kind of brute force; those who appeal to the head rather than the heart, however pallid and polite, are necessarily men of violence. We speak of 'touching' a man's heart, but we can do nothing to his head but hit it." --G.K. Chesterton

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sorry to miss Town Hall Meeting

I'm sorry that a long-planned trip to northern B.C., involving personal business, will prevent me from attending this Saturday's Town Hall Meeting at the Centennial Pavilion, 620 Poirier Street, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. It's a short trip, but the earliest flight back will get me to YVR at 12:15 p.m. on Saturday, making it impossible for me to catch even the tail-end of the Town Hall meeting. I'm always reachable by email, toneill@coquitlam.ca, or phone, 604.362.3251, so please contact me directly if you'd like to discuss a matter that you were hoping to talk to me about at Saturday's meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment