"Reason is always a kind of brute force; those who appeal to the head rather than the heart, however pallid and polite, are necessarily men of violence. We speak of 'touching' a man's heart, but we can do nothing to his head but hit it." --G.K. Chesterton

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mainstreaming the message




It's not even noon yet, and the campaign has already enjoyed some great publicity. First off was our 'Burma-Shaving' (display of roadside signs) at the intersection of Como Lake and Clarke this morning. Thanks to Dave, Andy and Roger for helping me out.

Next, I learned that the BCIT broadcast journalism feature on me had been posted on the school's website. Here's the direct link to the story. Thanks to Rob and Zameer for their great work! I must say, it was certainly odd being on the other side of a camera and a reporter's questions. In the end, I'm very pleased with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment